Welcome to DataChild - place to learn data programming and ML
Here I write about programming data apps and ML in simple words.
The idea behind this work is to bring modern data and programming technologies closer to engineers, be they beginners or experienced guys and girls.
As data volumes grow it gets harder to manage with established approaches. Still, it’s quite hard to pick the right and migrate running infrastructures to new technologies. Moreover, it’s hard even to understand if anything should be changed at all.
I try to make all those things simple here so that even children can understand. Few fundamental points this place follows:
- Data programming and ML are simple
- Simple solution is the best technical target in most cases
- Simple solution takes time to consider and plan but saves time when integrating and maintaining
- Speed of implementation and operation is critical
- Multiple technologies are good as long as each technology fits its domain well
- Hardware is usually cheaper than time
- First make it work then make it fast, but have an optimization vision in advance
- Any solution should allow constant and quick changes right in production environments
You’re free to comment, propose changes, and improve the content in our GitHub repo.
Have fun with your apps and data.
Sincerely yours, DataChild.Published 2 months ago in #data by Denys Golotiuk
Edit this article on Github